Saturday 3 August 2013

Brain K.Larson Author

Author Brian K. Larson - Biography

New release : Secrets of crystal



I was born in June of 1959 in Seattle, Washington and lived in the town of Mount Lake Terrace. I grew up with two siblings, a brother and a sister. In school, I didn't do very well and never excelled at much of anything, except my imagination and his my for reading. I was given the title "bookworm" in school because I always had my nose in a book.


I could ready fairly well, but didn't know that I had a learning disability that would prevent me from understanding basic English. It wasn't until later in life that I discovered that I suffered from Dyslexia, a learning disability that affects millions of people.


I have held many jobs in my young adult life including, cleaning a meat market, pumping gas, carpet cleaning, and apartment maintenance. When I finally discovered that I suffered from this disability, I decided to better myself and obtain my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology. Not only did I manage to graduate but went on to receive my Masters in Information Systems.


I am now a successful regional technician manager for a large corporation and have decided to pursue a lifelong dream of writing a science fiction books.


My dream came to fruition in July 2012, when I submitted my completed manuscript, which took over a year to write, and received an offer in three days. Secret of the Crystal was released June 4th 2013.
http://www.secretofthecrystal.com/


I now have the book writing bug I decided to turn this first book into a series. I have now completed Book 2 Secret of the Crystal: The Forge. Book 3, Secret of the Crystal: Destiny, and now working on book 4: Forgotten Legacy under the same title.


I have been married to my wonderful wife Diana Rose, for nearly 13 years now, and she has supported my efforts... without her encouragement; this dream would never have become a reality. She has three wonderful kids all grown now, and we enjoy our 6 wonderful grandchildren, ages 2 years all the way up to 12 years old. Jacob who is the eldest, Amanda, Donita, Carmela, Adam, and Ariyah who is the youngest. They are so special and great to have around.



I hope that my writing will give joy and spark the imaginations of readers all over the world.Author Brian K. Larson - Biography

No comments:

Post a Comment