Saturday 12 January 2013

a WHITE LILLY


OH white lily........... YADAV PRASANTH
Have I been a bee clouding in the sky,
Long time I see ,a Sea to Sail.


Was worth the moment,
From the womb born the baby calf.
Birthing calf scented flesh,but pure Enough to it's Mother to lick ...............


So am I ,a Coloured flower,
Drawing the fragrance from Dough itself....
I walk deemed,into this Sky feild,
Totally lush ,with strength filming Candles of Love...
Glowing aloud,I hear the smile of Nature..
Rescenting my Commence.........
I finally realised,
All that established in life ,Was a pinch of feeling happy and related..
I trust in god, So I believe in Process of life............
I Die in Peace,
Drinking drops of rain ,filled with solace...
I walk into Ocean waters.
Nobody to Care..
Oh ! Only a white Lilly to spare her tear for me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment