Saturday 7 July 2012

WONDER MORNING


The rise was all over at a sudden
Every street was up and above with the STREAM  of people..
Droping me at the mart , the two wheeler rested in peace...
IN THE ASSEMBLY LANE,it had agift of parking ticket..

Picked up a SMILE From the guard at the entrance,my
SHOE stepped in to the WORLD of wantsand needs..
THE skin felt cild coz of the       
cold bold,differentiating air ..with air on the roads......
FINISHING gifting my self, stood in the billing race,with the three more ENGINES ready to ATTACK.
EYES were souping on the GIRL in the YELLOW BOOTS.
All at asudden the bill killer, pulled the COLLAR of my BILL.
MY wallet crooked with huge smile...
 THE credit card ADOPTED  the face of monkey theft but with  Depression.
THE BOY  swiped the card like a sword....................................................
 


 

GOT to go home waiting for what said my WATCH...
 TRULY IT was his TIME......

No comments:

Post a Comment